Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Haircuts

The girls and I went for long overdue (at least for myself and Savannah) haircuts today. I was getting desperate enough to just go someplace I knew I could walk in and get it done and now I sort of wish I'd waited until I could fit in an appointment with my regular person.... Of course, that might not have been until the end of the semester. Oh well, I'm not entirely pleased with the results, but at least it's done. It starts to drive me batty when it gets too long. The girls look cute, though.

Felicity before... wild girl
 

Felicity after - a little windblown, so it doesn't look like much of a difference, but she definitely looks a little more tame. :)

 

Savannah before - her hair had gotten pretty long. She's been wanting a haircut nearly as long as I had.

 Savannah after... also displaying what needs to be our next stop - the optometrist, to see if they can straighten her glasses back out. She actually takes pretty good care of them, I'm not sure how they got so crooked.

And me - before:
 

And after:

1 comment:

  1. you guys look great! Anastasia and I got our hair cut today too, just a trim and layer though.

    ReplyDelete