Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day

Maryland and DC got absolutely hammered yesterday and today. No fun for everyone stuck down there and especially those without power, but there is an upside for us - Alan should get lots of overtime. We didn't have it so bad. It think we may have gotten about 15 inches. I didn't measure; I'm just guessing from how far I sank into it. The kids had fun in it today. We spent all day alternately going out to play and coming in to warm up.

Sam's first time out in the snow to play and check it out
 

 Savannah
  

Felicity had trouble walking in it
 

 Savannah pulled Sam and Fliss on the sled for a while
 

  

Savannah tried to go sledding but it was too powdery today, and she just sank.

 

Savannah had to go see how her new playhouse fared in the snow

Snowman - named "Snowy"
 

  

  

Snow angel

 

  

Passed out. (I like the potato chip in her hand.)

Savannah and I took advantage of Felicity's nap to play Scooby Doo Trouble
 

After dinner, the kids all got into snuggly footie jammies

I asked Felicity who was in this picture. She pointed out "Mommy" and "Monkey Baby" - she won't try to say her own name yet.
 

 

I love Felicity's monkey feet
 

  

  

Felicity started getting ready to go back outside right before bedtime


No comments:

Post a Comment